Rec, Leisure & Creativity
Life is interesting, for sure. But what truly inspires us?
Inspiration plays a huge role in human creativity and ingenuity by providing the energetic leap needed to approach a challenging feat. And inspiration keeps people going against all odds of success. When inspired, we can move mountains.
But to be inspired requires good self-care including taking time for rec and leisure, since all work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. In truth, we all need a good dose of inspiration to renew our inherent capacity for greatness.
Rec, Leisure & Creativity Course Components
Classes can be purchased as content-only (Solo Class) or with added support (Class Plus option). Class Plus format offers the following benefits:
- A variety of 4-week classes.
- Downloadable learning aids for classes.
- Support forums for questions and peer support.
- Small-group instructional coaching to keep learning on track (3 coach-led, 1 peer-led)
- One private, 30-minute coaching session per month for individualized work.
- Weekly open office hours for course questions.
- Weekly mental fitness tips via mFIT blogs
- Monthly mPACT with mFIT Guides.
For those who want maximum support, we also offer one membership option (Fast Track).
NOTE: All classes are 4 weeks as they are designed to be completed during a 30-day period. There may be multiple class units on the same topic (e.g., Self-Esteem 101; Self-Esteem 102, etc.), which means classes must be taken in order as higher level courses build upon the previous ones.
Level I Class Offerings
[email protected] Hill, NC
“I used to always be so worried about upsetting people. I never wanted anyone to be mad at me because it made me feel so horrible, like I'd let them down. After taking classes at the Mental Fitness Institute, I realized that I just needed to be me. Nobody else. And those who loved me for me...well, that's who I'd want in my life anyway. I'm just saying that if I can make that kind of change, anybody can.”